Blotter: Dickinson woman arrested after allegedly driving through a backyard and into a drainage ditch
• Multiple items, including a tool box and an undetermined amount of fuel, were reported missing from a tractor and combine on the 9100 block of 25th Street Southwest, near Richardton, on Friday. There are no suspects.
• A 26-year-old Bakersfield, Calif., man was arrested in Morton County after he allegedly stole a GMC Acadia vehicle from the Eagles Club in Dickinson around midnight on Friday. The man also had a warrant out for his arrest from California.
• A 36-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for simple assault-domestic violence and refusal to submit to a chemical test on the 10 block of Second Street Southeast on Friday.
• A 23-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested on multiple charges after she allegedly drove her vehicle through a resident's backyard, broke a fence and then drove into a drainage ditch near the 700 block of First Street East on Saturday around 4 a.m. The woman then allegedly fled the scene.
When police located the woman there was a "strong odor of alcohol" on her person. She was charged with criminal mischief, driving under suspension, driving without liability insurance, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving and refusal to submit to a chemical test.
• A 2007 Toyota Tundra with a plow attachment was reported as stolen from the parking lot of the Astoria hotel on Saturday afternoon. The case is under investigation and there are no suspects.
• A 51-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of meth paraphernalia after he was involved in a car accident on the 500 block of Broadway Street on Sunday night.
• An individual at Patterson Lake was attempting to load up their boat on Sunday evening, however, the vehicle was put too far down the ramp, causing it to slide into the lake. The local dive team was brought in to help hook it up and get the vehicle out of the water.
• Approximately $12,500 worth of damage was reported to a vacant rental home on the 200 block of B Street on Monday. The damage included spray painting, broken doors and other damage. There are no suspects.
• Shoplifting was reported at House of Booze on Tuesday. The unidentified man took a $10 bottle of Black Velvet and then left. There is video footage.